Adults program 18 yrs. and over
Chicago Urban Art Retreat Center 1957 S. Spaulding Ave. at 21st
weekly supervision and planning meetings
Intern midway notes &
final report (provided via email)
group tasks are:
* weed & clean the CUARC garden
* implement a garden party for volunteers and supporters
* assist with gallery art shows & related activities
Aug.-Represented Artists & Sept./Oct.- Survivors of Trauma Art Show & discussions
individual projects are:
* contact person with Community Policing
* CTA liaison re: Pink Line Kedzie stop development project
* assist cordinating Youth Art Fest
Community service hours, possibly service learning hours with parental contract.
With university agreement, will provide documentation of internship. firstname.lastname@example.org application. Only serious need apply.
This opportunity started on Aug. 10, 2019, 1 p.m. and ended on Sept. 30, 2019, 4 p.m. CDT and happens once. All events occur at an action's local time based on the latest information provided to us. The time listed here has been automatically converted to your device's timezone.
1957 S. Spaulding Ave. at 21st, Chicago, Illinois, 60623, USA