The Children’s Tumor Foundation is a non-profit organization dedicated to funding critical research that will one day end neurofibromatosis. In addition to benefiting those who live with NF, this research is also shedding new light on several forms of cancer, brain tumors, bone abnormalities, and learning disabilities, ultimately benefiting the broader community.
The Children’s Tumor Foundation also supports people living with NF and their families with accurate, current and readily accessible information, and assists in the development of clinical centers to create better access to quality healthcare.
We are in need of several committee members tojoin our team of NF Walk Organizers!
The role of the committee member may be:
- To partner with and support the event chair in planning the event within the community.
- Help motivate, recruit and retain the participants.
- Communicate with the event Chair on a regular basis and be proactive in the community promoting the event.
- Assist with logistics and pre-event planning.
- Securing donations for a raffle, picnic and fundraising.
- Recruit and organize event-day volunteers.
- Assist with event-day activity planning and management and post event wrap up.
Join the CTF Volunteer Team and see what a difference one person can make!
This is a flexible activity that can be completed whenever you have enough free time.
Steele Indian School Park, 300 East Indian School Rd, Phoenix, Arizona, 85012, USA