Cornerstones is looking for weekly volunteers to assist the Herndon Neighborhood Resource Center at the front desk. At this center our clients are able to see a case counselor, enroll their children in our after school program and take part in the various services provided by other local nonprofits.
- Welcoming clients and providing them with additional information
- Answering phone calls regarding the center
- Completing other office duties as assigned
The set day(s) and time(s) of the week are flexible and can be determined by the volunteer’s schedule. We are looking for someone who can volunteer weekdays anytime between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. for at least 3 hours. We are in high need of volunteers to help from 2PM-5PM every day and/or 9AM-2PM on Fridays.
- Proficient computer skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable answering phone calls
- Must be fluent in Spanish and English
This is a flexible activity that can be completed whenever you have enough free time.
1086 Elden St, Herndon, Virginia, 20170, USA