Darfur Women Action Group (DWAG) is taking a unique approach to fight and prevent genocide. DWAG believes that empowering the most affected groups and building strong leadership among those who are historically excluded to enable them to lead and foster positive change in their communities as the most vital approach to sustainably end genocide.
DWAG is currently seeking qualified individuals to fill the Movement Building intern position for Spring 2018. The internship will be starting in August. Applicants must be available to work 20-30 hours/week.
- Coordinate Rapid Response Network (RRN)
- Maintain all RRN social media accounts with relevant up-to-date information concerning the organization and related news
- Conduct outreach to recruit more Rapid Responders
- Initiate one-on-one and group conversation with Rapid Responders
- Assist in campaign development
- assist in outreach and partnerships building with relevant constituensts
This opportunity starts on June 14, 2019, 9 a.m. and ends Dec. 13, 2019, 4 p.m. EDT and happens once. All events occur at an action's local time based on the latest information provided to us. The time listed here has been automatically converted to your device's timezone.
1627 16th St NW, Suite 400, Washington, 20006, USA