VISTA Leader must have prior service experience through either a full term of VISTA, NCCC, AmeriCorps State and National, or the Peace Corps.
The VISTA leader will:
1) Develop professional development courses and activities that that support the VISTA members in meeting the program’s goals
2) Act as liaison for VISTAs, CNCS and Project Director
3) Assist with recruiting, screening and selecting new VISTAS
4) Support VISTAs in the coordination of key community projects that will assist in educating community members about AmeriCorps VISTA and how the program benefits the community and
5) Improve the orientation activities for VISTA members and sub-site supervisors.
This opportunity starts on July 23, 2018, 1 a.m. and ends July 26, 2019, 1 a.m. EDT and happens once. All events occur at an action's local time based on the latest information provided to us. The time listed here has been automatically converted to your device's timezone if yours is different.
106 S St Mary's St, 7th Floor, San Antonio, Texas, 78205, USA