VISTA Leader must have prior service experience through either a full term of VISTA, NCCC, AmeriCorps State and National, or the Peace Corps.
The VISTA leader will:
1) Develop professional development courses and activities that that support the VISTA members in meeting the program’s goals
2) Act as liaison for VISTAs, CNCS and Project Director
3) Assist with recruiting, screening and selecting new VISTAS
4) Support VISTAs in the coordination of key community projects that will assist in educating community members about AmeriCorps VISTA and how the program benefits the community and
5) Improve the orientation activities for VISTA members and sub-site supervisors.
This opportunity started on July 23, 2018, 1 a.m. and ended on July 26, 2019, 1 a.m. EDT and happens once. All events occur at an action's local time based on the latest information provided to us. The time listed here has been automatically converted to your device's timezone.
106 S St Mary's St, 7th Floor, San Antonio, Texas, 78205, USA
My Action Status
This action has ended, but you can still contact the event organizer to see if there are other ways to help. If you completed it, click the 'completed' button below to get credit and track your impact.
For every action you complete, we plant one tree 🌳
Send us a photo of you completing it to firstname.lastname@example.org or tag @brightest, we'll make it two 🌳🌳