This event is coordinated by Audubon Arizona. Please direct questions to Cathy Wise at 602-301-7530 or email@example.com. To RSVP, visit http://events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07egekduwm96215de5&llr=sgjgml7ab&showPage=true.
Join Audubon Arizona for our monthly conservation workday, and make a difference for birds! Corporate teams, scout troops and school organizations are welcome!
What to expect: September's workday is a river clean-up at Rio Salado.Our monsoon storms bring much-needed water, but also a lot of trash and debris to the river. Help us clean it up! Please plan to meet at the Rio Salado Audubon Center at 8am for a short orientation and area assignments. Minors need a signed liability release form
- Gloves, tools, and instructions provided
- Wear work clothes and closed-toed shoes
- Be prepared for outdoor, physical work
- Bring hat and re-fillable water bottle
- We provide light snacks and water
- Kids aged 5 and up are welcome with parent supervision
- For more information, contact Cathy Wise
This opportunity starts on Sept. 21, 2019, 11 a.m. and ends Sept. 21, 2019, 3 p.m. EDT and happens once. All events occur at an action's local time based on the latest information provided to us. The time listed here has been automatically converted to your device's timezone if yours is different.
3131 S. Central Ave., Phoenix, Arizona, 85040, USA