Title: Loudoun County Outreach Coordinator
Reports To: Program Associate
Classification: Stipended Volunteer
The Girls on the Run of NOVA (GOTR NOVA) seeks a Loudoun County Outreach Coordinator (LOC) to support the recruitment of new GOTR and Heart & Sole (H&S) programs at elementary schools, middle schools, and community-based sites throughout Loudoun County, Virginia. The ideal candidate for this volunteer position is extremely organized, has experience successfully managing external relationships, and displays situational versatility. This position requires significant local travel within Loudoun County and some evenings and weekends to represent GOTR NOVA at various events.
This is a 10-month stipended volunteer position. Most activity will be conducted remotely.
- Implement a 10 month outreach and recruitment plan for new sites throughout Loudoun County
- Research potential new program sites and meet with representatives from those sites
- Attend tabling events and other recruitment events in Loudoun County to share information about GOTR NOVA
- Communicate with schools, community centers, and other potential program sites to establish new program sites
- Maintain regular contact with the Program Associate
- Passion for the mission of Girls on the Run of NOVA
- Working knowledge and resident of Loudoun County, VA. Specifically in regards to its geographic, educational, cultural, and professional components as well as its needs
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communications skills
- Must be well organized, self-directed and a team player
- Experience working with Google Applications and Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be able to travel throughout assigned area and possess own car and a valid driver's license
- Be able to work a flexible schedule which includes some evenings and weekends
- $100 monthly stipend
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Free CPR/First Aid certification, if not already certified
- Flexible schedule (around 10-15 hours of work expected per month)
- Work remotely
To Apply:Monday, July 9, 2018.
This opportunity started on July 9, 2018, midnight and ended on May 31, 2019, midnight EDT and happens once.
Loudoun County, Sterling, Virginia, 20166, USA
My Action Status
This action has ended, but you can still contact the event organizer to see if there are other ways to help. If you completed it, click the 'completed' button below to get credit and track your impact.