Gold House is an international, inter-industry, intergenerational collective of pioneering founders, creative voices, and leaders dedicated to systematically accelerating the Asian diaspora’s societal impact while enhancing the community’s cultural legacy. The collective is a nonprofit organization whose programs include networking Salons that forge new professional opportunities; investment vehicles like #GoldOpen that ensures Asian artistic success; and the A100 List that celebrates historic Asian achievements.
- Execute salon strategy and ensure cohesiveness of monthly salon topics
- Create and vet Asian restaurant database for every city (LA, NYC, SF) including cuisine, layout, owner/chef. Maintain database over time.
- Create event pages, invitations, reminders, tracks RSVPs, creates attendee bio packets, and prints seating cards/menus
- Attend Salon and take notes on all activities for post-Salon follow up communication.
- Each Fellow commitment is one year long (commencing mid-2019 till mid-2020)
- Fellows must have a minimum of 3-4 years of full-time professional work experience
- Fellows must be self-starting and entrepreneurial; resilient and creative; highly detail-oriented; and consistent in high-quality execution
- Fellows may reside anywhere except for the Core Fellow (LA) and Salon Fellows (LA, NYC, SF)
- The title of Gold House Fellow
- A long-term visioning and career coaching session with Gold House Principal Founders to sharpen one’s professional aspirations
- Complimentary attendance and participation in one Salon per year, Gold House’s most coveted gatherings that convene 20 top Asians in an unforgettable experience to solve a specific challenge. Attendees are also able to solve one of their own challenges on the spot from the Collective.
- Complimentary access to all VIP #GoldOpen Premieres for the year, seminal convenings of top Asians across LA, NYC, and SF opening week for major films.
- Access to all experiences related to the Fellow’s work (e.g. Salon Fellows attend all Salons in their city)
This opportunity starts on Aug. 5, 2019, 3 a.m. and ends Aug. 5, 2020, 3 a.m. EDT and happens once. All events occur at an action's local time based on the latest information provided to us. The time listed here has been automatically converted to your device's timezone if yours is different.
San Francisco, San Francisco, California, 94106, USA