Gold House is an international, inter-industry, intergenerational collective of pioneering founders, creative voices, and leaders dedicated to systematically accelerating the Asian diaspora’s societal impact while enhancing the community’s cultural legacy. The collective is a nonprofit organization whose programs include networking Salons that forge new professional opportunities; investment vehicles like #GoldOpen that ensures Asian artistic success; and the A100 List that celebrates historic Asian achievements.
- Manage #GoldOpen buyout strategy process including coordinating donations from buyers and inbound website pledges/interest
- Manage distribution of tickets for bought-out theatres to nonprofit organizations, employee resource groups at major companies, etc.
- Manage and grow #GoldOpen email network to broaden impact of #GoldOpen movement
- Coordinate with Communications Fellow on monthly Lineup email to #GoldOpen email network
- Each Fellow commitment is one year long (commencing mid-2019 till mid-2020)
- Fellows must have a minimum of 3-4 years of full-time professional work experience
- Fellows must be self-starting and entrepreneurial; resilient and creative; highly detail-oriented; and consistent in high-quality execution
- Fellows may reside anywhere except for the Core Fellow (LA) and Salon Fellows (LA, NYC, SF)
- The title of Gold House Fellow
- A long-term visioning and career coaching session with Gold House Principal Founders to sharpen one’s professional aspirations
- Complimentary attendance and participation in one Salon per year, Gold House’s most coveted gatherings that convene 20 top Asians in an unforgettable experience to solve a specific challenge. Attendees are also able to solve one of their own challenges on the spot from the Collective.
- Complimentary access to all VIP #GoldOpen Premieres for the year, seminal convenings of top Asians across LA, NYC, and SF opening week for major films.
- Access to all experiences related to the Fellow’s work (e.g. #GoldOpen Fellows attend all #GoldOpen VIP Premieres)
This opportunity starts on Aug. 5, 2019, midnight and ends Aug. 5, 2020, midnight EDT and happens once. All events occur at an action's local time based on the latest information provided to us. The time listed here has been automatically converted to your device's timezone if yours is different.
New York, New York City, New York, 10001, USA