Volunteers are essential to Habitat’s model of partnership housing and an Administrative Volunteer would have an opportunity for a meaningful experience while gaining valuable skills. Working in tandem with our Family Services and Human Resources Departments, the volunteer will receive additional education about the Habitat for Humanity philosophy and mission, as well as issues surrounding affordable housing in Philadelphia. The volunteer would be part of professional working team and gain opportunities for developing skills in their area of expertise.
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Receive visitors at the front desk by welcoming, directing, and announcing them appropriately
- Manage phone calls and voice messages and relay the messages to the appropriate department
- Create and update office records by entering data into Excel
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Coordinate and schedule meetings for office staff and leadership
- Other ad hoc administrative duties as assigned
This is a flexible activity that can be completed whenever you have enough free time.
Habitat for Humanity Philadelphia, 1829 N. 19th Street, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 19121, USA