We need a volunteer event manager tohelp us prepare for our annual conference this June.
About the conference:
What: Single Payer Strategy Conference
Who: single payer activists from all over the country - usually between 300-500 attendees
The conference is in Portland, Oregon in late October - obviously you would not need to attend the conference.
The event manager position requires 2-3 hours a week (or more if you like) from September to the end of October (preferably 2-3 more hours between during the month of October) and includes:
Hours are very flexibleSkills preferred:experience using CiviCRM
- assisting participants with registration
- creating materials for use at the conference (transportation/dining guides)
- helping connect participants seeking solidarity housing with participants offering solidarity housing
- create posts for conference website (only light web skills required)
- keeping track of program ad submissions
- creating a schedule of volunteers for the 3 days of the event
- data entry
- badge/pin making
- post conference processing
- and more!
Atmosphere at the office is laid-back and friendly. We really appreciate our volunteers - volunteer work helps us do more organizing and get closer to our goal of healthcare for all!
Please call me, Stephanie, at 215 - 732 - 2131 if you have any questions.
This opportunity started on Sept. 9, 2019, midnight and ended on Oct. 31, 2019, midnight EDT and happens once. All events occur at an action's local time based on the latest information provided to us. The time listed here has been automatically converted to your device's timezone.
9A Hamilton Pl, Boston, Massachusetts, 02108, USA