At images for Good, we use Photography as a tool of change -- and would love to have you join us lead the change we wish to see in our youth (principally High School students) as together we raise awareness, exposure, and most of all, ACTION of people trying to make a grassroots difference which will have global ripples.
See our program overview on Comcast News:
- Students with opportunities to serve, mentoring, and equipment to use
- Community elements for collective (versus individual) impact
- Community programs and causes by helping tell their important stories in ways that better engage others to volunteer, advise, or donate to help address causes like Human Trafficking, Opportunity Inequality, Veterans Issues, Homelessness, and Food/Health Insecurity
- Students as we mentor them (and they in turn mentor others) in ways that better prepare students for their futures by giving them life, job, relationship, STEAM, creativity, and photography skills
- Student Artists to become Service Leaders, using the creative process to build community capability that inspires other Students to join
- Other people and programs to help others with their unique gifts and talents...creating positive spirals of growth in our community
This is a flexible activity that can be completed whenever you have enough free time.
various locations in DC, Northern VA, and MD, Vienna, Virginia, 22180, USA