Who should consider volunteering for the Medical Reserve Corps (MRC)?
Anyone (medical and non-medical) who wants to help the Loudoun Health Department keep Loudoun County residents safe, protect the public's health and who is willing to assist if there is an outbreak of disease.
- Must be a Loudoun County resident at least 16 years of age.
- Non-medical and medical volunteers are needed.
Note: There is no regular scheduled meeting attendance required. If you decide to become part of our Medical Reserve Corps you will:
- Receive an orientation by the Health Department.
- Be offered free training on such topics as CPR, First Aid, incident command and emergency preparedness.
- Be able to be involved in preparedness activities.
- Be eligable to assist if there is a health emergency.
- Play a significant role in keeping your family and community safe.
- Go to www.loudounmrc.com for more information.
This is a flexible activity that can be completed whenever you have enough free time.
Loudoun Health Dept, PO Box 7000, Leesburg, Virginia, 20177, USA