As a Trailblaze Challenge Hike Leader, your position will be to provide coaching services to participants of Make-A-Wish Georgia’s Trailblaze Challenge hike event.
- Coordinate and help lead group training hikes (minimum of 8), including:
- Beginning each hike with appropriate announcements and clinics.
- Ensure that all participants are supported throughout each training hike and finish safely.
- Group training hikes will be shared between leaders. We ask that you sign up to lead at least 2.
- Group training hikes will be bi-weekly Saturdays starting July 13 - November 9, 2019
- Times of group training hikes will be set by the hike leader leading that day’s hike.
- Be available by phone or by email, to answer training-related questions.
- Assist staff, as necessary, during event weekend (November 15-17, 2019) and ensuring all team members finish the event safely and are accounted for at end of day.
This opportunity starts on July 13, 2019, 9 a.m. and ends Nov. 9, 2019, 1 p.m. EDT and happens once. All events occur at an action's local time based on the latest information provided to us. The time listed here has been automatically converted to your device's timezone.
The Greater Atlanta Area, Atlanta, Georgia, 30339, USA