The Treasurer is responsible for overseeing the financial success of the organization. With a
thorough understanding of financial accounting, the Treasurer works with the Board President,
the Executive Director, and the rest of the Board to manage the board’s financial responsibilities
by reviewing financial documents and presenting an annual budget to the board for approval.
● Planning, presiding over, and facilitating board and committee meetings; partnering with
the Board Director to ensure that board resolutions are carried out.
● May include overseeing or performing financial transactions such as- deposits, acting as
an authorized signer
● Present the annual budget to the board for approval
● Is a member of the Board and a member of NAMI-CC
● Understands financial accounting for nonprofit organizations
● Work with the Executive Director to ensure that appropriate financial reports are made
available to the board on a timely basis
● Experience in finance or accounting
● Experience overseeing and approving financial statements, audits, and budgets
● Experience presenting financial information to leadership
This opportunity starts on Dec. 1, 2018, 3 a.m. and ends Jan. 30, 2020, 3 a.m. EST and happens once. All events occur at an action's local time based on the latest information provided to us. The time listed here has been automatically converted to your device's timezone if yours is different.
10202 SE 32nd Ave., Ste. 501, Milwaukie, Oregon, 97222, USA