BACKGROUND AND PROGRAM SCOPE
As a provider of Head Start, ECEAP, and Early Head Start, Neighborhood House Preschool offers half day and full day classes for low-income families with children ages 3-5 living in West Seattle, Central Seattle and South Seattle. Early Head Start also has toddler classrooms for low-income families with children ages 12 months-3 years living in South Seattle and Burien. Designed for children of all abilities, including those with special needs, our programs combine excellent teaching with cultural sensitivity to foster healthy development and build school readiness.
To help our students be successful, we provide family support services and meals, snacks, developmental and health screenings for all of our students
Volunteers with this program work directly with Neighborhood House staff to provide meals and snacks for the students in our programs.
* Assist with preparation of meals and snacks for students
* Assist with serving meals and snacks to students
* Practice safety and health guidelines
* Other duties as assigned
* Team player who is resourceful, proactive, and comfortable working with diverse populations.
* Must provide proof of a negative TB screening dated within the past calendar year.
* Current Food Handler’s Permit
* Contribute to the health and nutrition of preschool-aged children
* Learn cooking skills
This opportunity starts on July 17, 2019, 1 p.m. and ends Sept. 17, 2019, 4 p.m. CDT and happens once. All events occur at an action's local time based on the latest information provided to us. The time listed here has been automatically converted to your device's timezone if yours is different.
New Holly, 7058 32nd Ave S, Seattle, Washington, 98118, USA