THINKERS AND DOERS WANTED to build awareness and financial support for a dynamic and innovative nonprofit health care provider. We encourage you to consider joining still evolving, roll-up-your-sleeves group of board and non-board committee members, if the opportunity and needs outlined below speak to you.
Provide oversight and guidance to the Board to develop resources and philanthropic revenue that ensures Norwalk Community Health Center has the financial ability to carry out its mission.
Skills, Attributes and Prerequisites
- Understanding of and commitment to the vision, mission and goals of Norwalk Community Health Center
- Willingness to make a personal annual contribution to Norwalk Community Health Center
- Willingness to be an ambassador for Norwalk Community Health Center in the larger community
Primary Roles and Responsibilities
- Formulate fundraising goals and action plans, in concert with staff, to support the organization’s short and long-range goals and objectives.
- Recommend fundraising goals to Board for approval.
- Monitor and regularly report progress of development initiatives to the Board.
- Assist in identifying, cultivating, and soliciting prospects.
- Determine whether a potential donor’s interests, skills, and values match those of opportunities at Norwalk Community Health Center, and if so, consider asking them to join the Development Committee.
- Help plan and implement fundraising and awareness raising events.
This is a flexible activity that can be completed whenever you have enough free time.
120 Connecticut Ave, Norwalk, Connecticut, 06854, USA