Volunteers are needed every Saturday at the Phoenix Children's Project Community Center located at 1047 N. 28th St., 85008. Approximately 25 kids ages 5-15 years come for lunch and activities. If you are 18 years and older, we need your help during the times listed below:
Saturday, August 17 and/or Saturday, August 24
- Arrive at 12:30pm. You will have a 10-15 minute orientation and then will help set up for activities.
- 1:00-2:30Supervise arts/craft activities or play with the kids and then help clean up. Sometimes we have both indoor and outdoor activities.
- 2:30-3:00 Help clean up and serve dessert/snacks to the children.
- If you want to shoot hoops with a few of the older kids who don't want to do activities, we can use your help 1:00-2:30
We stick to a tight schedule so plan to arrive on time and stay until the end.
If you are interested in helping us, please let us know and we will send you more information and a brief Volunteer application and Profile to fill out and email back.
If you can not commit to our time frame, please don’t sign up to help. Also, please do not bring your young children with you when volunteering at our center. We also ask that you refrain from using your cell phone while at the Center. We require 100% of your focus on the children.
- Dress casual and comfortable - but appropriately - due to being around children.
This opportunity started on Aug. 17, 2019, 3:30 p.m. and ended on Aug. 17, 2019, 6 p.m. EDT and happens once. All events occur at an action's local time based on the latest information provided to us. The time listed here has been automatically converted to your device's timezone if yours is different.
1047 N. 28th Street, Phoenix, Arizona, 85008, USA