Finance Manager Volunteer needed for Phoenix Chapter!
The Project HEAL- Phoenix chapteris seeking a warm, friendly, and passionate volunteer in Phoenix to join their executive board as the chapterFinance Manager.
Some of the primary tasks involved with this role are:
- Ensures that all financial documents and accounts for the Chapter are up to date.
- Creates and maintains chapter annual budget.
- Creates and maintains chapter annual online fundraising page (Classy).
- Keeps track of all funds for the Chapter.
- Ensures the chapter is in line with expectations outlined in finance and fundraising guide.
- May assist with some local grant application submissions for Chapter funding.
- Guides Chapter to help meet fundraising goals.
- Attend all executive council meetings.
*Note: background, knowledge, or experience with finance not required but preferred.
This is a great opportunity for anyone in the Phoenix area with an interest and/or background in finance, as well as helping people affected by eating disorders and body image issues.
This is a flexible activity that can be completed whenever you have enough free time.
Near Phoenix, Phoenix, Arizona, 85004, USA