Be an ambassador for solar in your community! Join the Solar United Neighbors Co-Op Action Team! The Co-Op Action team serves as the core to development and outreach of Community Solar Co-Ops. Volunteers will have a direct impact on bringing more solar into their community. Volunteers will be responsible for planning and implementing outreach around the solar co-op.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Help State Director to outreach to the community to get more people involved in the Solar Co-Op
- Develop and implement an outreach plan around the Co-Op
- Identify outreach opportunities for volunteers to attend including tabling, community events, etc.
- Identify outreach opportunities for flyers in the community (community centers, grocery stores, libraries, etc)
- Promote the co-op through social media channels (Facebook, NextDoor, Instagram, ListServ’s, community calendars, etc.)
- Recruit additional volunteers and support members for the co-op
This opportunity started on July 15, 2019, 8 a.m. and ended on Aug. 31, 2019, 8 a.m. EDT and happens once. All events occur at an action's local time based on the latest information provided to us. The time listed here has been automatically converted to your device's timezone.
Phoenix, Arizona, 85001
My Action Status
This action has ended, but you can still contact the event organizer to see if there are other ways to help. If you completed it, click the 'completed' button below to get credit and track your impact.
For every action you complete, we plant one tree 🌳
Send us a photo of you completing it to email@example.com or tag @brightest, we'll make it two 🌳🌳