The Donut and Coffee Event Coordinator is responsible for the overall coordination of the Donut and coffee program at the assigned VA Medical Center.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Coordinate the volunteer resources of Soldiers’ Angels for each event
- Coordinate with the VA Medical Center to ensure any VA supplies are in stock and available for the event.
- Order and pick up Donuts and any other needed items for the specific event.
- Coordinate with the sponsor company on volunteers, timing, and other logistics.
- Capture images and submit to Online Communications Manager.
- Submit VA donation record and volunteer hours report to VA Medical Center to document funds spent and hours served.
This is a flexible activity that can be completed whenever you have enough free time.
Raymond G. Murphy VA Medical Center, 1501 San Pedro Dr SE, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87108, USA