With lots of potential to learn about event management, you will
- Manage/prepare correspondence for ED, and with other third parties in a professional and effective manner;
- Correspond with other organizational partners;
- Help Executive Director in daily office needs;
- Performs various errands for Tasveer;
- Prepare agendas, and the meeting
- Performs other related tasks and special projects as assigned.
- Willing to be flexible with time;
- Commited to the mission of Tasveer;
- Proficient computer skills aka computer savvy;
- Willing to learn new things & event management;
- Fluency with Google Drive and MSFT;
- Good communication and writing skills;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy required.
- Must have the ability to organize, schedule work effectively and handle multiple tasks.
Benefits: Free passes to the Seattle South Asian film festival and Aaina festival. Some compensation is possible after few months.
This opportunity starts on Jan. 25, 2019, 2 p.m. and ends Oct. 30, 2019, 7 p.m. EST and happens once.
1515 12th Ave, Seattle, Washington, 98122, USA