With lots of potential to learn about event management, you will
- Manage/prepare correspondence for ED, and with other third parties in a professional and effective manner;
- Correspond with other organizational partners;
- Help Executive Director in daily office needs;
- Performs various errands for Tasveer;
- Prepare agendas, and the meeting
- Performs other related tasks and special projects as assigned.
- Willing to be flexible with time;
- Commited to the mission of Tasveer;
- Proficient computer skills aka computer savvy;
- Willing to learn new things & event management;
- Fluency with Google Drive and MSFT;
- Good communication and writing skills;
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy required.
- Must have the ability to organize, schedule work effectively and handle multiple tasks.
Benefits: Free passes to the Seattle South Asian film festival and Aaina festival. Some compensation is possible after few months.
This opportunity starts on Jan. 25, 2019, 1 p.m. and ends Oct. 30, 2019, 6 p.m. CST and happens once. All events occur at an action's local time based on the latest information provided to us. The time listed here has been automatically converted to your device's timezone if yours is different.
1515 12th Ave, Seattle, Washington, 98122, USA