Central Intake Services Volunteers will be able to provide the following:
- Welcome and provide general CAC information to families
- Escort families to and from appointments
- Escort families to Children's Activity Center
- Contact families regarding upcoming appointments
- Communicate with CAC staff and other volunteers, as necessary
Central Intake Services Volunteers may choose from one or more of the three-hour shifts between 8AM - 8PM (Monday - Friday).
- 8AM - 11AM
- 11AM - 2PM
- 2PM - 5PM
- 5PM - 8PM
*Application, orientation, volunteer training, interview(s), and criminal and Child Protective Services (CPS) background checks are required to volunteer with The Children's Assessment Center (CAC).*
This opportunity starts on Sept. 1, 2017, 9 a.m. and ends Sept. 1, 2022, 9 p.m. EDT and happens once.
2500 Bolsover Street, Houston, Texas, 77005, USA