Central Intake Services Volunteers will be able to provide the following:
- Welcome and provide general CAC information to families
- Escort families to and from appointments
- Escort families to Children's Activity Center
- Contact families regarding upcoming appointments
- Communicate with CAC staff and other volunteers, as necessary
Central Intake Services Volunteers may choose from one or more of the three-hour shifts between 8AM - 8PM (Monday - Friday).
- 8AM - 11AM
- 11AM - 2PM
- 2PM - 5PM
- 5PM - 8PM
*Application, orientation, volunteer training, interview(s), and criminal and Child Protective Services (CPS) background checks are required to volunteer with The Children's Assessment Center (CAC).*
This opportunity starts on Sept. 1, 2017, 8 a.m. and ends Sept. 1, 2022, 8 p.m. CDT and happens once. All events occur at an action's local time based on the latest information provided to us. The time listed here has been automatically converted to your device's timezone if yours is different.
2500 Bolsover Street, Houston, Texas, 77005, USA