Women’s Leadership Council is a leadership society for female donors to make a direct impact in the community by raising funds for and awareness of The Emily Program Foundation’s programs and mission to empower the prevention of eating disorders and strengthen support for recovery throughout the Twin Cities and across the country. Women who make a gift of at least $500 or are part of a combined gift of $1000 or more are invited to join.
The purpose of the Women’s Leadership Council ("Council") is to encourage leadership-level giving among women in our community through focused initiatives targeting-and positively influencing-awareness around eating disorder prevention and support. The Council will encourage donors to support its activities through volunteering, networking/social media, and fundraising.
The Council will provide a forum for its members to network and collaborate for the purpose of advancing The Emily Program Foundation’s mission and programs. Specifically, the Council will:
- Directly support the Foundation’s existing fundraising and awareness-building efforts, and
- Advance the Council’s best new ideas for raising funds and building awareness.
- Assist in the development of strategies to retain female leadership donors and increase the total number of Women’s Leadership members.
- Participate in at least one Women’s Leadership sub-committee.
- Identify new prospects for individual leadership gifts, and introduce prospects to the Foundation’s executive director/development team.
- Attend Women’s Leadership quarterly council meetings.
- Help recruit sponsors, market, and attend Foundation events, including a spring luncheon (March), a spring/early-summer gala (May), and help lead the planning and execution of a strategic summer fundraiser event (June/July).
- Participate in other Foundation volunteer opportunities, when possible.
- Be a Women’s Leadership member with a contribution of at least $500 individually or a combined gift of at least $1000
This opportunity starts on Jan. 1, 2019, 1 a.m. and ends Dec. 31, 2019, 1 a.m. EST and happens once. All events occur at an action's local time based on the latest information provided to us. The time listed here has been automatically converted to your device's timezone if yours is different.
The Emily Program Foundation, 5354 Parkdale Drive - 2nd Floor, Minneapolis, Minnesota, 55416, USA