Each week, we'll be coaching indoor soccer to the after-school program at Salvation Army Red Shield. Volo City Kids Foundation is looking for coaches, assistant coaches, admin volunteers, social media posts and also photographers. The following information is what each roles is broken down to with expectations.
1) Admin Volunteer : Responsible for administrative duties, which ensure we are providing a safe and fun environment for our players, and enable coaches to focus on coaching
2) Volunteer Lead Coach : Plan practice using provided resources and curriculum - Understand & lead your team through program drills in a FUN and engaging way
- Consistently move on from one drill to the next as to keep the players engaged
3) Volunteer Assistant Coach : Support lead coach with focus on encouraging engagement.
- Setting goals for each week-before going in and reflect on what you would like to see moving forward
- Something as small as coming up with a team name or building cheers and plays with the teams, talk to a parent or family
4) Photography Volunteer : (NON-PAID) Take photos & videos of our Volo City Kids in action. Share with Britton via google drive, drop box or flckr. Contact directly for site log-in information
This opportunity starts on Sept. 18, 2019, 5:30 p.m. and ends Oct. 23, 2019, 7 p.m. EDT and happens once. All events occur at an action's local time based on the latest information provided to us. The time listed here has been automatically converted to your device's timezone if yours is different.
2915 N. High Street, Denver, Colorado, 80205, USA